Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v5 |Fri, Jul 5 | @ Sea | 9:30pm ET/6:30pm PT | Gausman vs Castillo

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Fans have stop going to this shit show. It’s the only thing that will catch the attention of Rogers. If it’s not the hitting, it’s the pitching, but frankly usually it’s both.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
We could get a top 5 pick. Keep losing losers.

Joke franchise
You should be hoping they crater at this point. The worse the play the better our draft position and that’s exactly what we want

Fans have stop going to this shit show. It’s the only thing that will catch the attention of Rogers. If it’s not the hitting, it’s the pitching, but frankly usually it’s both.
Attendance is down pretty heavily this season. I believe it’s down 4 to 5 thousand a game

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Putting back Springer as a 1st hitter yesterday should be a fire worthy offence. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't change anything since the Jays will miss anyway but that's one of the dumbest coaching decision i've seen in a loooooong while. Springer was hitting well 5th and 6th and Horwitz and IKF were getting on base for Vlad. Team was not winning more but was arguably playing a little bit better. Why the **** do you move Springer back 1st? At this point i don't know what the ownership is waiting for. Fire everyone.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Another day at the office for Varsho. 0 for 3 with 3 ks. Now batting .194. Sick

Glad we only have up the number 1 prospect for him and another player who is way better then him in Guriel.

Wicked trade

Glad the guy who made the trade it still around too. He’s awesome
He started the season well but at this rate he's going to finish with similar stats that last year. He's a very furstrating player to watch. You can see what could be. There's something in there. But he simply can't find any consistency.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
He started the season well but at this rate he's going to finish with similar stats that last year. He's a very furstrating player to watch. You can see what could be. There's something in there. But he simply can't find any consistency.

When he is hitting, he is actually one of the best players in the game combined with his elite defense.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives

Is there something with Varsho, though? I mean, he has never really shown to be a consistent hitter. His batted ball profile has always been poor and he just doesn't hit the ball very hard. All underlying stats suggest he is going to finish with even worse numbers than last year

He had a nice hot streak in April, but he is back to being a black hole with the bat.

Last edited:
Reactions: shaner8989

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad