GDT: 2024 Training/Rookie Camp/Preseason Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Lomberghini earning his paycheck

IMG_0990.jpeg

IMG_0991.jpeg

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Giles, Skoog, Vilmanis and St. Martin seem legit. Giles may make this team, as crazy as that is. I think Sawchyn will get there, he just has to learn the Panther way. He's way more talented than Stm Martin, but the latter just plays like a pro. McAllister is a great offensive talent, but he needs to bulk up and improve defensively.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Nause looked awful during the rookie tournament, but much better last night against CAR.

I loved watching Lundell and Luosty. You can see the experience, composure, skill and confidence they already possess.

Sawchyn is the most interesting rookie we currently have IMO. Definitely needs some 2 more years to develop but he's got skill

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
The rich get richer is so true in professional sports. It always amazes me how great teams like Tampa and Detroit remained relevant way longer than they should it’s because their late round picks come in with a winning pedigree and high expectations for personal performance

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Nause looked awful during the rookie tournament, but much better last night against CAR.

I loved watching Lundell and Luosty. You can see the experience, composure, skill and confidence they already possess.

Sawchyn is the most interesting rookie we currently have IMO. Definitely needs some 2 more years to develop but he's got skill
You can see the hands but he was f***ing brutal yesterday.

Reactions: austropanther

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
You can see the hands but he was f***ing brutal yesterday.
Yeah, he tried to be Fäfancy all the time and his passes and decision making were completely off. You can just hope that this is more because of the preseason character of the game, and he pulls himself together when winning two points is on the line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad