Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Anton makes sense as Tah replacement I guess?

That seems to be the thinking. Not sure I really buy it as I'm not super high on Anton, but I'm also not sure I expect Tah to be as good next season as he was this year.

He's always had the raw tools...although he doesn't have Süle's speed...but he's always been so inconsistent that one season isn't enough for me to fully buy that the light has come on for him like it did for Boateng.

We've seen Süle dominate for a year before turning back into himself, and until Tah proves that's not the case with him, I'll be skeptical.

Reactions: luiginb

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Reports are, that's what they are doing, they want a backup that is essentially Jackson 2.0. Get a steady vet for that role though.

I don't want someone that will be inconsistent and get as many yellow cards as goals scored.

Reactions: Blender

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
[Romano] Talks between Wout Weghorst and Ajax on personal terms are already very advanced, all parties are confident to make the deal happen. Negotiations to follow with Burnley but Ajax are now increasingly optimistic to bring Weghorst at the club.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Anybody know a thing about Sudakov? Arsenal supposedly might pass on Zubimendi and will go after Georgiy, but Shaktar wants around 60 million Euros for him. Play different positions no?

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Anybody know a thing about Sudakov? Arsenal supposedly might pass on Zubimendi and will go after Georgiy, but Shaktar wants around 60 million Euros for him. Play different positions no?
I'm a fan, but yeah he's a number 10. Sub for Havertz.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Not guaranteed to be Duran going back from Villa according to Fabrizio…

Reactions: JPBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad