2024 Sleeper Picks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
One name who’s going much higher than the media draft folks seem to think, is Terik Parascak from Prince George. Nobody should be surprised if his name is called 10th-20th overall.

Jamie

Mar 2, 2002
Victoria, BC
Visit site
Bumping this as I was also wondering which prospects people see as potential sleeper picks. No one that will obviously be drafted in the first round, but those that might not be noticed with great upside. Or noticed by very few and go higher than predicted. Prospects that had a good 2nd half, or playoffs, or some other reason to believe in their skills. Your favourite sleeper picks for the 2024 NHL draft?

Last edited:

Jamie

Mar 2, 2002
Victoria, BC
Visit site
Ryerson Leenders seems like someone outplaying expectations and has decent starter potential IMO. Could see him as an important Canadian jr player too if given the chance.

And I do think bloodlines are helpful, so Saku Koivu's son Aatos Koivu has top line potential.

As an Oilers fan, Miroslav Satan Jr, the 6'6 apple, could end up being a lot better than expected.

samsagat

Jun 20, 2013
In the overeager department, I like both Romani and Burnevik.

They'll be low risk high reward kind of pick.

Oh yes, and Jusse Pulkkinen.

Reactions: GordieHowYaDoin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad