2024 Season Ticket Renewals / Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Last year was my first season with seats, and I stupidly forgot to redeem the voucher for the Ekholm lithographs by the deadline at the end of August.

Before I try and see if they'll grant me an exception, anyone have any luck getting the lithographs after the deadline?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Last year was my first season with seats, and I stupidly forgot to redeem the voucher for the Ekholm lithographs by the deadline at the end of August.

Before I try and see if they'll grant me an exception, anyone have any luck getting the lithographs after the deadline?

Oops....I just realized that I did as well.

I would shoot the season ticketing people an email and ask.

samiam

Oct 4, 2010

Go to the Oilers Store in the Ice District with your voucher. They had oodles of them there when I picked up mine last week.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008

Ugh.

I just spent the last week showing the most technologically inept person imaginable how to accept, manage and use his Oiler tickets. Loading to an Apple wallet was a step I didn't bother with as to not add another step to a process that was already confusing for him.

I don't know why they think they need to do this. Anybody that shows their ticket off the browser probably won't have got the message and it will just cause disruption at the gate. Just keep things simple for f*** sakes.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Ugh.

I just spent the last week showing the most technologically inept person imaginable how to accept, manage and use his Oiler tickets. Loading to an Apple wallet was a step I didn't bother with as to not add another step to a process that was already confusing for him.

I don't know why they think they need to do this. Anybody that shows their ticket off the browser probably won't have got the message and it will just cause disruption at the gate. Just keep things simple for f*** sakes.

It’s super easy to put in the wallet but I feel your pain. I’ve transferred tickets to friends who then call me from the gate trying to get in asking how they get their tickets…

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Ugh.

I don't understand how people don't download their tickets ahead of time, pisses me off when they are trying to bring them up in the line. I usually download to my Google wallet, don't understand how people aren't using that either. Screw credit cards. I loaded the Rogers app and it seems to have everything there, it would be nice to have the discount card there...

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I don't understand how people don't download their tickets ahead of time, pisses me off when they are trying to bring them up in the line. I usually download to my Google wallet, don't understand how people aren't using that either. Screw credit cards. I loaded the Rogers app and it seems to have everything there, it would be nice to have the discount card there...

It really isn't complicated, but for folks that go to games only here or there I could see how it would be confusing.

Oilmageddon

Oct 7, 2009
For the discount card they ask to see the back of the card to see the discount level. Mine is 15%, does it go up the longer you have been a SSH?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad