GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
shoutout to wyatt langford for channeling his inner josh hamilton and dropping a fly ball in the sun

good times

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
the team i fell in love with as a child growing up on the east coast is no more

i was too young to experience 89, and there was a lot more heartbreak than tears of joy, but i'll always have so many fond memories of the oakland A's to look back on. as someone who only attended a handful of games at the coliseum over the years, i feel more for the passionate fans who showed up to the ballpark to support the A's throughout the years despite ownership not caring about putting a winning product on the field and the coliseum being a dump (a soulful dump though.)

that's why A's fans are some of the most passionate fans in all of baseball. it really didn't have to end like this, but MLB did not want oakland to have a team and they made sure of it. the A's will eventually become stuck in sacramento after vegas falls through because of fisher's cheap ass, and they'll do what they should've done in the first place: force him to sell the team. MLB really could not have handled this entire thing worse even if they had tried. i'll still follow the game i've always loved here and there, but it certainly won't be the same

f*** john fisher
f*** rob manfred
f*** buf selig
and f*** justin verlander too

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad