GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
The Rangers are in a major funk, now 5 games under .500 but the Mariners have failed to pull away this week. The Astros are going to win this division again, aren't they?

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
The Rangers are in a major funk, now 5 games under .500 but the Mariners have failed to pull away this week. The Astros are going to win this division again, aren't they?
Thank god that the West has been trash to start the year. That said , we just bungled a chance to make up another game today.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
6 runs in the 9th help then Phillies overcome the Rockies 8-4

Reactions: SnS

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Can't believe the Cards are back at .500 after I ripped them to shreds like 19 days ago.

The NL truly sucks aside from 3 or 4 teams is what I take from it.

Skenes with another gem today.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Can't believe the Cards are back at .500 after I ripped them to shreds like 19 days ago.

The NL truly sucks aside from 3 or 4 teams is what I take from it.

Skenes with another gem today.
It is still actually early, man, we went through this last year.

Though a big reason for this is actually because the NL sucks, but someone is bound to get hot and be a problem in that wild card round.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Unlike the one in Chicago against the White Sox a week or so ago, the Yankees' infield fly into runner's interference double play in the first inning tonight was wholly deserved. You can't body check the fielder trying to get back to the bag, infield fly or not. Don't be lazy and get back to the bag early and then the fielder has to work around you.

Strange that it's happened twice inside of a week, although the call against Chicago that gave the game to Baltimore was atrocious and should never have been made.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad