Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Congratulations!

Man I feel old!

When I was in 5th or 6th grade, there was a teacher in my school….Mrs. Castiglione…

This was around when Joe started doing Sox games….of course the schoolyard rumor was that it was her husband.

I’m 54!

That was middle school.

• Wow
Reactions: BMC

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I’d like to kick the Dodgers in the balls

I’d root for Yankees over there d bags

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Bummer. Should have had this one. Need a better bullpen arm. Chisholm just moved back to second base, grab him and Tanner Scott at the deadline.
They need a righty bat if anything, 2B isn’t really an issue with Hamilton playing the way he’s playing

This team gets killed by LHP

They win the last two nights with their normal options, they definitely need at least one more bullpen arm

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
They need a righty bat if anything, 2B isn’t really an issue with Hamilton playing the way he’s playing

This team gets killed by LHP

They win the last two nights with their normal options, they definitely need at least one more bullpen arm
I don’t know why I thought Chisholm was a righty. Old age setting in. 😂

Reactions: CDJ

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Abreu plays baseball like Happy Gilmore. Always swing as hard as you can. Always throw as hard as you can. His air mail throw to (vicinity of) the plate cost a run.

Rafaela runs the bases like Forest Gump. Thrown out at third base on a fly ball to left field was just ridiculous. Could have cost the Sox a run or more.

I would have brought Jensen in with the bases loaded in the 8th inning. And I would have walked Freeman with 2 on, 2 outs in the 9th. That would make me 0 for 2.

O'Neill's first homer, the look-away one, may have been the most joyous of this season.

Sox hit 4 doubles, none of them scored.

12 more strikeouts for the Sox. Also had 5 walks. Dodgers with 12 and 6.

Paxton today for the Dodgers. Freakin' lefty.

Reactions: Mione134 and DKH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad