Red Sox/MLB 2024 Playoffs: Sox finish .500 - MLB legend Pete Rose has died at the age of 83

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
DBacks hosed. If these games were played when they were scheduled to be played rather than a forced DH maybe different results. I know weather is out of MLBs control but there should be a one game playoff between DBacks and Mets/Braves.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
DBacks hosed. If these games were played when they were scheduled to be played rather than a forced DH maybe different results. I know weather is out of MLBs control but there should be a one game playoff between DBacks and Mets/Braves.
That'd be fun but with the new format there's just no wiggle room in the schedule. Not many people crying for the 7th best record in the NL missing out.

If they wanted to get in they could've gone better than 2-5 in their final 7 games.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
That'd be fun but with the new format there's just no wiggle room in the schedule. Not many people crying for the 7th best record in the NL missing out.

If they wanted to get in they could've gone better than 2-5 in their final 7 games.
A little deceiving to call it 7th best record when three teams all finished with same record. File this under me not liking the fact MLB did away with the one game wild card round and now when there's a chance for a one game playoff to decide last team in we don't get that either. MLB ruined a good thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad