GDT: 2024 Playoff Bandwagon Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
My annual Stars disappointment :( Fully expected but still a bummer. Gonna have to get on the Panthers bandwagon now I guess because f*** the Oilers

• Haha
Reactions: Kerberos

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Who do I want to lose more? Yikes, probably Edmonton. Florida fans are sad and pathetic and that team is chalk full of dirty players, but Edmonton is one of the least deserving franchises and their fans are insufferable. So….go flobros?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
No, not in the same zipcode compared to Oil fans IMO

Our team is the best, we have the best player, the league just doesn't want Edmonton to win because we already make them enough money they need poorer teams to win, McDavid carried everyone but everyone on our team is better than everyone on your team.

The lesser of 2 evils is Florida at least that team is built like a contender, Edmonton's make up is hot garbage.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
The correct take

image.png

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Need Perry's curse to end
I think these 10 years have done something to me and the success has gone to my head. I know the Cats were blood rivals but beating them twice and winning 2 Cups made everything okay almost. I'm almost more glad it would be a finger to the haters who think Florida doesn't deserve hockey ever

If they win it's like seeing your little brother go on his first date

Reactions: Meuracas

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Our team is the best, we have the best player, the league just doesn't want Edmonton to win because we already make them enough money they need poorer teams to win, McDavid carried everyone but everyone on our team is better than everyone on your team.

The lesser of 2 evils is Florida at least that team is built like a contender, Edmonton's make up is hot garbage.
I read their board. They can be as pessimistic and insufferable as we are. Go take a look.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I read their board. They can be as pessimistic and insufferable as we are. Go take a look.
Before we won our titles, HF Lightning was the most toxic forum not called Penguins and Leafs. Edmonton gets pretty bad but has the stray "keep your head up" optimist. HF Canucks' energy a few years ago was 20 guys who'd rage quit on Halo 2. I spent 1 summer arguing for (I think it was) 67 pages on why not to fire Cooper after missing the playoffs by a point, fresh off an SCF and an ECF many an angry boii insisted we got our ass kicked in; but was mad we lost anyway.

HF Cats has nothing on our hive

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I hope the Panthers win it, but it'd be cool to see the Oilers players dump a cooler of crude oil on the coach.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
Before we won our titles, HF Lightning was the most toxic forum not called Penguins and Leafs. Edmonton gets pretty bad but has the stray "keep your head up" optimist. HF Canucks' energy a few years ago was 20 guys who'd rage quit on Halo 2. I spent 1 summer arguing for (I think it was) 67 pages on why not to fire Cooper after missing the playoffs by a point, fresh off an SCF and an ECF many an angry boii insisted we got our ass kicked in; but was mad we lost anyway.

HF Cats has nothing on our hive

This also we can still get pretty toxic at times even with our recent success. Our GTD are legendary lmao.

I changed my mind, I'm rooting for Edmonton and the ladies to step there game up in the stands.

This is the correct answer

Reactions: The Gongshow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad