GDT: 2024 Playoff Bandwagon Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Doesn't the Panthers winning the ECF again sour the Bolts' 2 Cup wins? Obviously they only won because of the lack of state tax :sarcasm:

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
IMG_0263.gif

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Unfortunate,.but not that surprising. What's happening in the WCF is much more so, as I didn't think Dallas would be having such a difficult time as they are.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Florida is a well built team. I think they will be too hard to stop. They're firing on all cylinders.

I'd rather anyone but them but oh well, call me when they get 3. Still little brother and nowhere near as success as us

Reactions: Stelio Kontos

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
While Florida winning the Cup would be gross, the thought of Oilers finally getting to the Stanley Cup finals only to be stopped by Matthew Tkachuk is incredibly funny.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Edmonton vs Florida is a lose lose hopefully Dallas can pull it off

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Stars and cats 🐈. Hope the stars win today.

Boards gonna be insufferable if either Edmonton or Florida wins :help:
Edmonton winning would troll the leafs anda Canada so hard. Plus they did it with mostly drafted players and added secondary pieces such as Kane and Hyman.

Reactions: Renopucker

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Stars and cats 🐈. Hope the stars win today.

Edmonton winning would troll the leafs anda Canada so hard. Plus they did it with mostly drafted players and added secondary pieces such as Kane and Hyman.
And who would I/we rather diss? TO or da Oil? For me, it's no contest.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
And who would I/we rather diss? TO or da Oil? For me, it's no contest.
For me it's the Leafs because I am convinced they are going to do absolutely nothing to fix that team. I have absolutely no ill will to the Oilers and their fans. They have been nothing but class to me and Alberta is beautiful. I'm just life-long annoyed that same franchise can fall into Gretkzy and Gretzky Jr for basically no reason. I have the same issue with Pittsburgh. Although the dislike is far more genuine. The crying, bitching and moaning from a fanbase that's seen 5 championships and almost 40 years of uninterrupted generational talent is enough to incite actual sports hatred. I'm like "this close" to genuinely hoping they go through what the CBJ, Coyotes and Panthers are going through/have been through once Crosby retires and it lasts 20 years

Reactions: Renopucker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad