Speculation: 2024 Off-season Team Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Nash said he would like the gig, so I would think he will toss his name in the hat.
Hadn't heard that. Heard on this board he was pretty tied into AZ. Regardless, I am on team clean slate. Best wishes to all of them but thought the Coyotes media to always have been pretty second rate and mostly annoying. It is nice to have the hope of being able to watch home broadcasts again.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
6oa to Calgary for 9oa and Kevin Bahl. Maybe Utah adds a 3rd.

Calgary gets Iginla at 6.
Utah still get a Dman at 9 plus add a 23 year old Dman with size.

@Schemp what do you think?

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I don’t think Bahl has anywhere near that type of value. I think Calgary would be adding a 2nd rather than Utah adding a 3rd.
I’ve watched him a lot in Jersey and like his game. Lacks for offense but has size, decent speed/mobility and solid instincts. Think he’s a solid 4D for Utah and maybe perfect partner for Durzi. Turning 24 this week.

Go down 3 spots and maybe(probably) BA still gets his guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: kickback256

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I’ve watched him a lot in Jersey and like his game. Lacks for offense but has size, decent speed/mobility and solid instincts. Think he’s a solid 4D for Utah and maybe perfect partner for Durzi. Turning 24 this week.

Go down 3 spots and maybe(probably) BA still gets his guy.
I think solid #4 is pretty lofty for this player. He’ll get plenty of opportunities in Calgary so we’ll know soon.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
I wont be disappointed if this is what he goes for but was sorta half way hoping...

1719258854783.png

1719258769533.png

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
The Panthers will have some salary problems with trying to keep the team together. What's the chance we can get Lundell from them? Hayton?
Hayton will resign for 5 per year and Lundell will be 6.5ish. Maybe have to include some picks? Panthers need picks.

Reactions: Dog

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
The Panthers will have some salary problems with trying to keep the team together. What's the chance we can get Lundell from them? Hayton?
Hayton will resign for 5 per year and Lundell will be 6.5ish. Maybe have to include some picks? Panthers need picks.
I would go after Lundel + Ekblad and maybe Montour!

Baby Doaner

Mar 14, 2021
We’re apparently going after marner for 2 1sts per ek. Says owner wants to make a splash.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
We’re apparently going after marner for 2 1sts per ek. Says owner wants to make a splash.
Not happening no way Utah trades it's 1st round picks. With that being said it's still possible Marner could be moved with prospects/players though.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
No way Toronto does that. Switch cooley for geekie and maybe.

No way. Switch Cooley for geekie and maybe.
1 year Marner for Geekie+Crouse it's morevthan fair. Whatever you think Marner is worth won't be anything close what he will get in a trade.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Zero chance BA moves first-round picks. Aside, Eklund is totally full of shit.

I think if there is some sort of "big splash" mandate, I could see us making a run at Guentzel. Like 36 million for 4 years.
Actually Guentzel at 8 million for three make alot of sense.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
No way Toronto does that. Switch cooley for geekie and maybe.

No way. Switch Cooley for geekie and maybe.
I suspect it would involve Keller, Crouse, and picks in some capacity and Marner comes with an extension. That is if there is any truth to rumors??? Could just be all smoke.

Reactions: Baby Doaner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad