Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Cam Atkinson | 1 year, $900K AAV

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
For the cap space we have left, especially considering we need to sign Moser, I'd definitely take Tank if JBB can fit him in. He was just never on my radar cause I figured he'd be too expensive.

Him and Roslovic are the only guys out there that seem possible at this point.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I'm kinda scared. Didn't score in his final 23 games last season (Feb 8th - March 16th). Had another stretch where he didn't score for 25 games straight between Nov 15th and Jan 12th.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Anything under a million doesn't even count. There's no player we can sign for less than a million that's a mistake.

If we can get double digit goals from him, and that's a solid bet, then this is a nice signing by JBB. And if he's terrible, we throw another body into the slot and lose exactly nothing.

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Atkinson at 900k is okay. Old tho, so meh.
I have to guess (and f***ING HOPE) he's Sheary's replacement.
No way JBB goes into the season with cap space. And no way JJ Moser cost us all our remaining cap.
So, a couple moves must still be in the works

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Atkinson at 900k is okay. Old tho, so meh.
I have to guess (and f***ING HOPE) he's Sheary's replacement.
No way JBB goes into the season with cap space. And no way JJ Moser cost us all our remaining cap.
So, a couple moves must still be in the works
Yeah, pretty much. I'm not sold that we get Sheary off the roster, but I think JBB is gonna try to get Moser as cheaply as possible so we can go looking for one more impact player. Wouldn't be shocked if it's a RHD though. Or maybe we trade Perbix for a vet RHD who's on the decline, but still serviceable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad