GDT: 2024 NHL first round. 7PM EST / 4PM PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
or maybe they were getting other trade offers and the Wild needed to do it so someone else didn't get him.
I think that Philly just played Minnesota. They probably weren't going to pick Buium, but made Minnesota think that they were in order to get them to pay for the pick. Now, Philly is likely to pick with #13 what they were going to pick with #12, anyways. :laugh:p

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
It is going to be a scatter gun going forward now.

Will be really unpredictable. These are the best parts of the drafts. Where most teams reach and most players will fall.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Because starting next year, teams will be making their picks from their home market
What really?!?!??! Is this true?? If so that would seriouly suck. I really like that the management teams of each franchise gathers at the draft along with prospects and its a big celebration and abit of a party.

Reactions: RogerRoger

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Okay, i don't mind that much...but do we really need to march a dozen people up on stage only to announce that somebody else is going to announce the pick?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad