GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
I like Buium but I don't think he's better than Hutson so why use the pick on someone like that? Levshunov is better than anyone we have on RD.
I wouldn't use the pick on him, don't get me wrong. But I also do think he's better than Hutson (not offensively but certainly defensively).

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Yes.

The front office did not liked his attitude, defensive commitment, disrespect for hockey system and peripherical play.

They think its the total opposite with Demidov.

The only top pair RD in this draft is believed to go 2nd and Hawks are adamant they are keeping the pick. If they dont pick Levshunov, he don't makes it past 3. They will also pass on Demidov and Lindstrom for him. Another russian phenom and a 6ft3 physical C who paced for 58 goals.

What does that tells us about those top pair RD?

Marner is in trade rumors. The name we hear is that Vegas need to accept to part ways with Shea Theodore. (Shayna)

What does that tells us about the value of small winger 100 points scorer versus top pair defenseman who is not even cutting it as a bonafide 1D.

Demidov is my choice. I crave him. But he is overrated and we overrate those winger a boatload.
That’s a Marner issue, not a small winger issue. Year after year of being bad when it matters most. Notice that William Nylander is the same size as Demidov and there’s no issue there.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Could Habs trade for Stamkos rights tonight? Lol....or should we just wait ..

BriseBois said Friday the team has been unable to reach a deal with pending unrestricted free agent Steven Stamkos, though both sides still have interest in finding common ground.

"As we stand here right now, we haven't been able to reach an agreement yet. I don't know if we will be able to reach an agreement but we met with Steven's agent again yesterday and both sides are still interested in getting a deal done but we have not been able to agree to terms that are satisfactory for both sides. I think, at this time, it's probably best if I leave my comments to that for the time being."

Game of chicken is on…does Stamkos yield?

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
f***ing draft Buium and trade prone injuries Guhle

Last edited by a moderator:

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
f***ing draft Buium and trade prone injuries Guhle
I wouldn't be opposed to moving Guhle if the right deal comes along, I think he gets a bit overrated and he is definitely prone to injury. I'd have to see how Engstrom adapts to the NA game before doing that though.

Last edited by a moderator:

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
BriseBois is a great GM. He sees the writing on the wall with Stamkos and his diminishing game. That’s a big time name for that organization but he’s not caving for that factor. Unlike our previous GM crying when talking about f***ing Brendan Gallagher and signing a clearly finished product to a horrendous contract.
TB will want the farm for rights.

try him on July 1 for free

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I have no problem taking Levshunov, he's a real talent. We could have a heck of a right side when you add him with the rest of the RHD we have coming. You also have the pieces with him on board to make a deal should you choose.

Just take the BPA and work from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad