GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Simply means money has flowed into Buium name. At +1200, the money pool was probably very thin and a couple of bet may have been enough to move it to +500.

Dont think there is much more to be drawn from it.

Always take it with a grain of salt....but some people know a whole lot more than we do and they are allowed to bet on it, so that could also meant something as it did for the past 2 years.

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Yep another Crosby/Malkin tandem

The Habs have such a good pool of solid young D, they should be the ones making these types of moves.
Unlike 87-71...Demidov and Bedard will play on the same line for the 10 seasons to come I guess.

My dream would be Demidov to fall fifth but I can't see Chicago pass on him.

Even if they have no prospect at the blue line...Demidov is the type of winger a bit like Jagr, Pat Kane and Kucherov who makes his teammates better.....now imagine Bedard with a playmaker like that

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
The fact that Demidov came to the Florida combine, is almost 6'1 and over 190 pounds, speaks decent english and says he is not signing an extension in Russia...with all that said...do you really think he slides to #5?
He very well could, fans forget GMs are in the business of team building / roster construction and BPA isn’t just G, A, Pts - especially in a draft class where there isn’t much of a gap between player projected at 2OA vs 12OA.

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
I don't like the idea of someone trading up to 4.
Indeed, better the devil that you know...

That said, with CLB seemingly set on Lindstrom. If Demivov goes to CHI, then that open the door for that "other" team to pick a Dman and let Lindstrom slide to MTL. If the rumor of CLB/CAR are accurate, I can see CAR taking a D

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019

That said, with CLB seemingly set on Lindstrom. If Demivov goes to CHI, then that open the door for that "other" team to pick a Dman and let Lindstrom slide to MTL. If the rumor of CLB/CAR are accurate, I can see CAR taking a D
Team probably won’t be interest in 4OA if Demidov is gone. Attraction is picking before Montreal.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

How does anyone know what Columbus plans to do? How does anyone know that Levshunov is going to Chicago and Silayev to Anaheim?

junyab

Jan 22, 2013
Has there actually been any top 6F/3D Russian that refused to come over ? I think no. The only guys who bolt or do not come over are the ones that arent that good and will have o play in the AHL or the 4th line, so they prefer to stay. Top Russians always come over. So to me the only Russian issues are viewing, and thats recent..
I think it has more to do with when they come over. Like Shesterkin being drafted in 2014 and not arriving until 2019.

Reactions: yianik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad