GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
You jabronies really need to keep your pants on with Demidov, this is getting ridiculous. There are plenty of good candidates at #5, putting all your hopes and dreams on just one player is setting yourself up for major disappointment in the end. We're going to end up with a good prospect on our hands, no matter what happens, don't sweat too much about it :thumbu:
You are right, thanks. I will also put my hopes also on Celebrini

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Hmmm, guess who they go after....seems like they've done their homework on one player.....

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Where? Where’s tits?!
boobs.jpg

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Hmmm, guess who they go after....seems like they've done their homework on one player.....

That's not good, the vibe out of this vid is they're going Demidov... Super detailed answers about him, vague ones about Lindstrom... says the injury is a concern.

At least it means Lindstorm is available to us.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Get McGroarty, pick Dickinson.

End this nightmare before it starts and save the weekend by picking Poirier. I’ll sleep better after.

Reactions: rve24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad