GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
No Iginla at 5 but Catton is there?

The Sennecke odds are concerning.
I only took a screenshot of the top 6 on the page and never expanded the entire list but I just checked the full list and Iginla really isn't listed anywhere as an option for pick 5. Seems quite odd he isn't even listed as an option TBH.

Full pick 5 option list.
5th Pick Odds Full List.jpg

Reactions: Balthazar

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Since this morning Sennecke at #3 has move from +550 to +320 and has now better odds than Demidov and Levshunov. That's also a good news. This iwas the odds this morning:
View attachment 888301
D'Amico this morning on 690 said he heard the Ducks were maybe considering the right shot forward Sennecke @ 3 (as well as Silayev) and this seems to indicate there might be something to that.

Reactions: Milhouse40

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
I still don't believe Demidov will be there. Too many scouts and GMs are playing head games and throwing out smoke screens. If he's there then great, we take him. If not, I want Sennecke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad