2024 NHL Draft Thread | No Picks, No Problems

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
2 Hours to not even get through the first half of the draft

The clock apparently means Frank all.

Soo poorly run

No kidding. We’re sitting at a brewery in Port McNeill and was hoping to get through most of the draft before heading back into bumblef*** and no cell reception and I’m 4 beers deep, family getting grumpy, and not even halfway through the first round.

Detroit not drafting Eiserman is the worst thing that’s ever happened.

Minnesota made out like bandits.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Went out instead of watching the draft, get home to see its barely halfway through. Holy moly, I know the season was extended, but does the draft really need to take this long?

Especially with no big deals really going down, it must be an absolute snoozefest for your average fan.

Reactions: Vector

Nopefully

Nov 11, 2023
To be honest this is the worst draft I think I've watched. Switched to the Jays game instead, bottom of the 8th vs the Yanks.

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
No kidding. We’re sitting at a brewery in Port McNeill and was hoping to get through most of the draft before heading back into bumblef*** and no cell reception and I’m 4 beers deep, family getting grumpy, and not even halfway through the first round.

Detroit not drafting Eiserman is the worst thing that’s ever happened.

Minnesota made out like bandits.

Is that stupid Willie Mitchell sign still outside of McNeill? Hahahahaha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad