GDT: 2024 NHL Draft Talk - Picked 2nd, 18th, 27th, 67th, 72nd, 92nd, 138th, & 163rd Overall

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geoist

May 1, 2015
Not the place for the argument. There is a guy on SJ that was close to as bad as Korch but it is what it is. He’s young AF. But it wasn’t good for many reasons.

To the guy listing hawks D worse… yea I’m talking about regulars obviously. Of regular D in the NHL he was the worst last year.

The D needs help. Vote Levy.

Team was the league's worst with shots/goals. And that's with Bedard on the team. They need help everywhere, but they need help at forward the most. Our top forward prospects (Nazar and Moore) project to be 2nd/3rd liners.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
You typed a sentence that makes no sense, but tell us that we are dense. lol
Tell me what you think I meant. I bet you get it right. If you do, you’re just being difficult because you have nothing else to say. If you’re wrong, you’re challenged.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Or, you know, you could just say something that makes sense, instead of making ppl guess.
Levshunov had a better year than every freshman defensemen in the history of the NCAA BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT Buium had a better statistical year. I’ll dumb things down for you going forward.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Levshunov had a better year than every freshman defensemen in the history of the NCAA BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT Buium had a better statistical year. I’ll dumb things down for you going forward.
So what you are saying is, Lev didn't have the best year of a draft elgible Dmen in the history of draft eligible NCAA dmen? And don't worry, your post was dumb enough already.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Just here for the vibes when the Hawks pick Levshunov, exactly like I said they would in November, December, January, February, March, April, May, and June. Enjoy dunking on the guy that was right, until then
IMG_3224.gif

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
There were 6 worse defenseman on the blackhawks alone.

Roos Megna Crevier Phillips Tinordi Zaitsev
Obviously I'm talking about full time NHLers. Not random callups or 7thD.

If you look at guys that logged the amount of minutes he did, he's among the worst without a doubt.

WarLax

Apr 17, 2016
This doesn't make sense.

You're right in that it's poorly worded, but it's very clear what he was trying to say heh. Being pedantic isn't a great counter argument and TBH, looking at it his way is a pretty decent way to console ourselves if/when the Hawks don't draft Demidov.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
You're right in that it's poorly worded, but it's very clear what he was trying to say heh. Being pedantic isn't a great counter argument and TBH, looking at it his way is a pretty decent way to console ourselves if/when the Hawks don't draft Demidov.
I wasn't arguing anything, it just didn't make sense. For someone who has no idea what their stats were, or what past players stats are, its a very confusing statement.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Obviously I'm talking about full time NHLers. Not random callups or 7thD.

If you look at guys that logged the amount of minutes he did, he's among the worst without a doubt.
You changed it from NHLers to guys that logged the same amount of time. GIANT Leap.

Heres some guys around him in TOI.

Gudas Fehevary LaCombe Evans Rutta Dumba Walman Chiarot Middleton Cole Van Riemsdyk Hakanpaa Barron Lauzon Emberson OEL Barrie Boqvist Stecher Wotherspoon

Last edited:

WarLax

Apr 17, 2016
So he was the worst out of 4 Dmen? lol

I wasn't arguing anything, it just didn't make sense. For someone who has no idea what their stats were, or what past players stats are, its a very confusing statement.

Fine, don't call it arguing, call it discrediting. And now I feel pedantic.

That being said, and I don't know all the stats of every draft eligible myself, but it's clear he was stating that Levshunov had better stats than all NCAA draft eligible defensemen that came before him.

However, this accomplishment was diminished because it just so happened that another draft eligible *also* achieved that feat, albeit on a much better team.

Anyway, I'm team Demidov and I hope that's the way we go, but if it's Levshunov.....Taze Em's logic (if correct) is pretty good consolation.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
War Admital Buium played on the best American team and the best college team while Seabiscuit Levshunov dragged a 3 player team (Howard, Augustine, Levshunov) through the big ten with a +26 and one point off the teams point lead. And looked chaotic good doing it. Just needs some coaching to tug on the reigns.

Reactions: Malaka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad