OT: 2024 NFL/NCAA/HS Football Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Diggs whining his way out of Buffalo because Allen wasn't throwing him the ball fifteen times a game by rote is doubly hilarious now that he's fighting for looks with Dell and Collins in Houston.
An NFL receiver whining? Wow, that's a first. Those guys never act out like primma donnas. As a position group they are so selfless.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_9982.jpeg

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Man, they should’ve easily won that game. Bellinger getting called for a face mask when he was the one getting face-masked was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen and it killed their drive. And then picking up the flag after the clear holding on Dowdles TD? Comical.
I think you have to decide what you want for the Giants in future seasons. If you want to see a coaching and managerial change they have to endure this.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Nabers is awesome, hope he is okay

Daniel Jones just ain't it man. He wasn't particularly bad last night, but he wasn't particularly good either. You can't win consistently with him. Gotta get a new guy in there.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
I think you have to decide what you want for the Giants in future seasons. If you want to see a coaching and managerial change they have to endure this.
Schoen whiffed on Neal and Thibs (so far), but he made some solid picks outside of Nabers in this most recent draft and bringing in Bricillo was huge. I truly want to see what he and Dabes can do with their QB, so I’m good with the youngest team in the league showing incremental improvement in important areas while hopefully losing enough to draft their QB.
Nabers is awesome, hope he is okay

Daniel Jones just ain't it man. He wasn't particularly bad last night, but he wasn't particularly good either. You can't win consistently with him. Gotta get a new guy in there.
His arm is shot from the neck injuries I think. He used to be money on deep balls, but everything is short and it’s causing minimal YAC for his receivers and just misses on any deep shots.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad