NBA 2024 NBA Offseason

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
No more Zach Lowe at ESPN. This one truly surprised me. IMO, he was their best reporter (after Woj retired), best analyst, and has the best basketball podcast out there. I really hope this isn't one of those cases where ESPN gets to put him on ice like they did with Stein, Kellerman, etc. He's one of those analysts who actually teaches you something with his work and it would really suck if we have to go an entire season or more without his coverage. I'm sure he'll be picked up ASAP if he's actually free to go elsewhere.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
No more Zach Lowe at ESPN. This one truly surprised me. IMO, he was their best reporter (after Woj retired), best analyst, and has the best basketball podcast out there. I really hope this isn't one of those cases where ESPN gets to put him on ice like they did with Stein, Kellerman, etc. He's one of those analysts who actually teaches you something with his work and it would really suck if we have to go an entire season or more without his coverage. I'm sure he'll be picked up ASAP if he's actually free to go elsewhere.
Bill Simmons already probably has a contract sitting on his desk waiting if Lowe can go wherever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad