Prospect Info: 2024 Montreal Canadiens Development Camp

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Isn't this early?

Well teams might send their invite that soon, I'm more talking about saying who accepted.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The undersized quota is filled for the next 10 years, bud.

The undersized players that matter: Caufield, Hutson, and I think Newhook right now is in the undersized category, despite his intensity.

Everyone else is secondary: Farrell, Mesar, Kidney, Gallagher, RHP, and Harris.

I wouldn't make any personnel decisions based on that second list.

Having said that, unfortunately the current rink size and rules make size very important, as Serge Savard recently lamented. So size is very important.

Reactions: Locks

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
He's schmall.....really. But talented. Fun to see. Might be a candidate for TR and Laval.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I guess he can rescind if someone picks him?

I imagine that's how it would work.

Remember when Habs invited Galipeau when he was done in junior? A day before camp started, he got an AHL contract from the Bruins and didn't attend Habs camp as a result.

I imagine it would be the same should Josh is selected in the draft.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
The undersized players that matter: Caufield, Hutson, and I think Newhook right now is in the undersized category, despite his intensity.

Everyone else is secondary: Farrell, Mesar, Kidney, Gallagher, RHP, and Harris.

I wouldn't make any personnel decisions based on that second list.

Having said that, unfortunately the current rink size and rules make size very important, as Serge Savard recently lamented. So size is very important.
newhook is average sized.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
newhook is average sized.
Whatever his actual measurements are, and I'm not talking about what he's listed as, he plays below average size on the boards, despite his high intensity and effort level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad