GDT: 2024 Free Agency - July 1st - 12 P.M.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
ESPN? They have the first day of Wimbledon on the mothership. ABC has their regular Monday schedule of talk shows and soaps. Maybe they’re streaming something but looks like just the NHLN for the TV coverage
I saw FA frenzy on ESPN @11... I do have the streaming service.

Let me check again.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
What did you waited? 6.5 for 6 was realistic for him. 6.125 for 5 is very nice deal on the modern market.

May be I would still prefer Marino, but Im okay, should be good partner for Luke.
I have them roughly even if this is the contract, we added two 2nds which make me like Pesce more. He also fits a need better.

Reactions: Guadana

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
He was literally our best defensive defenseman in a 52 win season and you don't understand where the admiration comes from?

Don't get me wrong, I do think he was highly overrated by our fans in 2023 but I certainly do understand why people liked him.

Last year though the defense was purely a management blunder from my perspective. Knowingly using 3 rookie Dmen and Brendan Smith was stupid and it wasn't a matter of circumstances due to injuries...Nemec was always going to play a certain amount of games last season.

The defense was set up to fail last year in my view.
I also loved him during our 52 win season. I didn't love him during our 38 win season. I like the player, but I'm not throwing a temper tantrum that we're replacing him with Brett Pesce and two 2nd round picks.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Ah I'm sorry. It's ESPN+

IMG_20240701_091039652.jpg

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I’m more interested in finding out how they handle the bottom 6, it looks a little stinky at the moment.
It looks like it's set?

At least 4 of the 6...maybe 5

Haula and Palat seem like certainties

And
Cotter maybe a 3rd liner? Lazar and Bastian.

Seems like you have some room for Foote and that's it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad