2024 Draft Thread - Friday June 28 and Saturday June 29 - Sphere Las Vegas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
It's maybe a bit early to get too committed.

Cole Eiserman - who was though as top 10 pick for big portions of the year best shot in the draft probably

Stian Stolberg - Norwegian wrecking ball, but he can play as well.

Michael Hage - awesome skater, local kid

Trevor Connolly - wildcard who may be the 3rd most talent forward in the draft IMO , but there's some issues around him that aren't great.

I refuse to think Eiserman will fall to 23. He'd be an easy pick. Hage and Stolberg are decent chances though.

Zero interest in Connolly and the baggage. Just go with Beaudoin, Emery or Elick if the other 3 are out

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Some real solid players still available surprisingly. We’re going to get a good one.

MarMarSab3

formerly #13 & TML4EVR
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
W
I refuse to think Eiserman will fall to 23. He'd be an easy pick. Hage and Stolberg are decent chances though.

Zero interest in Connolly and the baggage. Just go with Beaudoin, Emery or Elick if the other 3 are out
Would take Connelly in a heartbeat

Reactions: HolyCrap

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I am too uninformed to be super excited, and I trust Wes, but I am getting excited with a few picks still left that I assumed would be gone by our pick.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I can’t believe the Leafs are just going to sit there and have one of these top kids fall in their lap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad