2024 Draft Thread - Friday June 28 and Saturday June 29 - Sphere Las Vegas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Screenshot_20240628_105340_Brave.jpg

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Literally started looking into the draft today, I think Luchanko is a leaf.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I really do hope Montreal doesn't end up with Demidov falling into their laps. Would be that one true elite talent up front that they have been waiting for.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
I really do hope Montreal doesn't end up with Demidov falling into their laps. Would be that one true elite talent up front that they have been waiting for.
Their management has had a a full year of their fans bitching about not taking Michkov, they likely aren't going to want that again.

But I think it depends on CBJ, if they keep their pick, Waddell isn't afraid of Russians.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
There is nothing power forward about greentree's game except his size lol. But regardless could be good value at 23 if hes there.
There was nothing about JVR's, either. They still called him one. And that kinda game can develop

Malachi Crunch

Sep 24, 2022
Yeah, that would suck. I heard one guy on the radio say he's on par (maybe even better) than Celebrini, skill wise. Damn.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
We don't need to move up, there's going to be plenty of good names still left on the board at #23

Personally I'd take Hage if he's there but if you offered me a Dman or center with a nice mixture of size and skill I'm not going to get upset, hell I'd even take a winger if he has a bit of competitiveness about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad