Confirmed with Link: 2024 Buffalo Sabres Development Camp (July 1-4), 3-on-3 games July 4th

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Of all the things that could be fixed with common sense and a few hundred bucks you would think that they could get that right. Especially since it's been a problem for years even during the regular season.

Anyone actually gone? Probably gonna drive down tomorrow for the first time in a few years. It's nice to be done with college and not working retail.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Of all the things that could be fixed with common sense and a few hundred bucks you would think that they could get that right. Especially since it's been a problem for years even during the regular season.

Anyone actually gone? Probably gonna drive down tomorrow for the first time in a few years. It's nice to be done with college and not working retail.

I haven’t been since I think 2018. I wish I could go.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Every year, season ticket subscribers were offered an exclusive ticket to the 3 on 3 rookie tournament. Not this year. No one in the ticket office has any info. I'm really starting to hate the way I get treated by this team

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Every year, season ticket subscribers were offered an exclusive ticket to the 3 on 3 rookie tournament. Not this year. No one in the ticket office has any info. I'm really starting to hate the way I get treated by this team

I haven't even heard anything about the tournament. It's 9 am on Independence Day from the Tories, right?

Hopefully you can go - that's one of the most fun things I've ever attended.

Reactions: HogtownSabresfan

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I haven't even heard anything about the tournament. It's 9 am on Independence Day from the Tories, right?

Agree. I love going every year. I'm in Canada but I planned to take the day off. I called rep multiple times and he said he couldn't tell me anything. It's such a small thing but they screwed it up. It's another reason for getting closer to being done with the team. Minor one, for sure. I just don't get it.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo

Digging around their website and they don't mention it even being ticketed this year. Just that "All On-Ice Sessions are free and open to the public." But that's been true every year. You'd think they'd advertise the tournament a little more. Or at least have basic info posted.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
It's a smaller event this year. No longer the futures fair it once was. Fewer prospects are involved. After all, people don't have time for prospects.

It's not any slight to STHs. Just a sign of the times of less demand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad