Prospect Info: 2024 Blues Prospect Poll #20 AGAIN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is the Blues’ #20 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
With the departure of Paul Fischer, Stancl, Susuyev, Kaskimäki and now Jecho move up a spot.

Oh, and Jecho won Poll 20…the first one…which is now Poll 19. I think you get it.

1. Dalibor Dvorsky (89.8%)
2. Jimmy Snuggerud (48.8%)
3. Theo Lindstein (73.1%)
4. Adam Jiricek (41.2%)
5. Zack Bolduc (65.2%)
6. Otto Stenberg (94.4%)
7. Juraj Pekarcik (35.5%)
8. Matt Kessel (58.8%)
9. Zach Dean (77.9%)
10. Vadim Zherenko (40.0%)
11. Lukas Fischer (39.3%)
12. Michael Buchinger (48.3%)
13. Colin Ralph (54.7%)
14. Quinton Burns (22.9%)
15. Ondrej Kos (24.4%)
16. Paul Fischer (27.3%)
16. Jakub Stancl (31.1%)
17. Nikita Susuyev (36.6%)
18. Aleksanteri Kaskimäki (36.4%)
19. Adam Jecho (41.3%)
20. ?

STLegend

Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon
Feb 20, 2010
Montanuh
I like the upside of Mrsic, he can score from anywhere with his great shot. Needs to bulk up and round out his game but you gotta love a sniper with a nice highlight reel.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Going with Mrsic. Point per game winger in the WHL who can skate, stickhandle, shoot AND isn't undersized (he's 6 foot). Needs to improve the defensive side of his game a lot though, but if he can he's probably going to be a LOT higher on these lists the next seasons. He seems to be the epitome of an extreme boom/bust prospect: high ceiling, very low floor.

Reactions: STLegend

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Going to stick with Peterson. I think he’ll do surprisingly well in Springfield this season and become a surprise call-up option for the 4th line within a year.

I also like Ellis, Koromyslov, Johannesson and Mrsic.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Went with Simon Robertsson. I think he's closer to the NHL than most think, and he still has a hell of a shot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Koromyslov turns out to be better, and I hope he comes over after this year...but he's still in the KHL as of now.

Loof is someone whom I could feel makes a jump. Like a better-skating Tyler Tucker.

Mrsic is interesting. Definitely a few years away, but could be a steal.

I wouldn't sleep on McIsaac either. Solid WHL defenseman who could jump a bit up the rankings.

Dickinson would be another good option, especially a few years removed from that devastating broken femur.

Peterson doesn't have a lot of upside, but I bet he's got a shot because of his size and skating.

I still think Gaudet is underrated, even amongst Blues fans.

Johannesson is also interesting. Got him for a flyer, and even if he turns out to be AHL depth only, he's worth it.

I know it's very late in the process and we shouldn't add more names...but I still want to give a shoutout to Mathias Laferriere. I feel like he's one of those players whom, like McGing, could get a cup of coffee in the NHL for being a good organizational soldier. For a sixth round pick, that would be very impressive.

Reactions: CurrentCS

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Ellis again, probably Peterson next for me.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Wow! Simon Robertsson has fallen off The Earth! When The Blues drafted him and I read the scouting reports on him I thought his NHL FLOOR would be an average 2nd Liner! Now, several years later, he can't even get a handful of votes to be The Blues' 20th rated prospect!!!
I've been shocked that his coaches haven't helped him improve on his weaknesses.
At this point there are still a few players that could become NHL regulars. I've liked Colten Ellis all along, and I think Koromyslov should also become a productive NHL player. I'm going to vote for Robertsson, anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Drubilly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad