GDT: 2024 Blues Draft Day Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
That makes no sense to me? Philly needed defense and Buium falls in their laps and they trade it away for a extra 3rd next year. They must not like Buium for some reason.
they have drysdale and york. they probably didn't feel he was their need. flyers probably want a center which is organizational weakness, but they are inclined to do something wacky so we shall see.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Another failure. Feel bad for whoever we get. Had every opportunity to somehow get a top pairing D out of this. They make it to 11 and 12 and go to 2 teams that traded up.

God forbid we depart with a late 2nd and a 3rd to get it done. We know how often those work out.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Another failure. Feel bad for whoever we get. Had every opportunity to somehow get a top pairing D out of this. They make it to 11 and 12 and go to 2 teams that traded up.

God forbid we depart with a late 2nd and a 3rd to get it done. We know how often those work out.
I mean, Pick 12 only dropped one spot and it cost a 3rd. If Philly was dead set on not wanting to drop past 13 theres not much we could have done.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Buium to Minnesota.
Now Luchanko to Philly.

THis Draft is really starting to suck.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
I think Buffalo goes Eiserman, leaving Blues to trade up with Detroit for Helenius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad