GDT: 2024 Blackhawks training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Maybe they want EDM to be Levshunov's d-oair partner i Rockford...to bring g both up as a pairing next season.?So if Kaiser not ready to start the reg. Season Allan can be in the show till Kaiser "ready"..Or if Bridie stinks ibuprofen?

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
There's 11 D remaining. They need to cut 4 more.

Lev and Kaiser are injured so they'll be cut. Phillips and Crevier have been ass so they'll get cut.

Looks like Korchinski and Allan are making the opening night roster.
Could see that. I am sure Crevier and Phillips will both clear. Probably will call one of them up if there are no injuries as they won’t want KK or Allan healthy scratched too much, but I bet they reward both for a strong camp and preseason.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Could see that. I am sure Crevier and Phillips will both clear. Probably will call one of them up if there are no injuries as they won’t want KK or Allan healthy scratched too much, but I bet they reward both for a strong camp and preseason.
And also they’ll quickly realize Brodie is unplayable, so that’s two spots likely available.

Reactions: Wally1112pac

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
There's 11 D remaining. They need to cut 4 more.

Lev and Kaiser are injured so they'll be cut. Phillips and Crevier have been ass so they'll get cut.

Looks like Korchinski and Allan are making the opening night roster.
How bad is Kaiser hurt?

And also they’ll quickly realize Brodie is unplayable, so that’s two spots likely available.
Lol no they won't. He's still an improvement on Tinordi and he stayed all year. Too much money tied up in him to just send him down.

MHO

Sep 27, 2023
I'm surprised by Del Mastro and Dach being sent down.

Crazy how Spellacy is still up here, very impressive.

It makes no sense but is it possible they want to give Spellacy a regular season game or 2 before sending him back to the OHL? They did it with Saad way back in 2011

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Or woukd you prefer they get a vet cebter off wai ers who can win faceoffa (hainst the better faceoff centers in the league?

Bedard sticks on draws bit maybe Tt takes tge draw if on his line?
Kurashev not great in draws for line 2at C..

Dickinson pk on draws line 3C..

Line 4C center?

Maybe they need a faceoff guy for linec4 and for special situation draws?
Hawks would have 2nd right of claim on any waivers..Is there a top faceoff giy who also can defend out there who will go to waivers?

Or will Hawks trade for a solution?

Given problems chasing after losing g draws,I think we do need such a sokution ..We needxat least 2 good faceoff Centers and right now only Dickinson is better thN average on draws unless Tt also can be above water..I think we want a way above water drW giy if we can get that.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
It makes no sense but is it possible they want to give Spellacy a regular season game or 2 before sending him back to the OHL? They did it with Saad way back in 2011

That would be something!

I tink theyll keep him up until the last potential round of cuts as a reward and acknowledgement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad