Prospect Info: 2024 7th OA : Carter Yakemchuk (RHD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
If Zub is out, I'd love to give Yak a taste of Reg season (assuming he continues to do well in preseason).

He still needs to develop, but nothing wrong with a couple games showing him where he needs to get his game to.
The Sens need to get off to a good start so I don't see Green having 2 rookie D's in the line-up as Kleven will most likely be there. If Zub is out, I think Hamonic and JBD will be in the line-up. Here's hoping Zub is healthy by Oct 10th.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
The Sens need to get off to a good start so I don't see Green having 2 rookie D's in the line-up as Kleven will most likely be there. If Zub is out, I think Hamonic and JBD will be in the line-up. Here's hoping Zub is healthy by Oct 10th.
Sanderson hamonic
Chabot Jensen
Kleven jbd

Is a wild year 8 of the rebuild defence.

Reactions: Bileur

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Sanderson hamonic
Chabot Jensen
Kleven jbd

Is a wild year 8 of the rebuild defence.

Damn... We have :

- Chabot who was drafted in 2015, 3 years before the rebuild
- Sanderson, who was a 5th OA pick (thank God they did well with that pick)
- Kleven, who is most likely a decent 3rd pairing D-man
- JBD, who is a 6th/7th D-man

And 2 stop gaps vets

Kinda understand why they picked D-men with their 2 highest picks, even though we'll need to draft potential Top-6 forwards as well.

Anything you look about this team, it's hard to not think about how much damage the precedent regime made.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad