GDT: 2024-25 season game 9 LA Kings vs Utah Hockey Club @1:00pm 10/26/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Los Angeles Kings(4-2-2, 10pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Utah Hockey Club(4-3-1 9pts, 5th in Central)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 1:00pm PT | TV: FanDuel Sports Network West (Bally Sports West) RADIO: ESPN LA App

Regular Season Stats
lrnhpWu.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

HTnylLr.png

GL0tw8h.png

T5K90zQ.png

rtPayDd.png

Scratches: Akil Thomas, Andreas Englund, Caleb Jones
Injuries: Arthur Kaliyev, Drew Doughty, Darcy Kuemper

:utah

waFQPTh.png

OiN8dap.png

e2G9QZ9.png

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont
HF member 2002-2022

Legionnaire
HF Member 2002-2024​

Reactions: kingsholygrail

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
This team just a way of getting those little beauty revenge goals against us. Keller, Cooley, and Crouse always seem to find a needle, but I think it is a good matchup for the Kings. I still find it dumb that the team didn't commit to a name. Everyone knew Yeti was the leading name and that they were going to go with it. The placeholder Utah Hockey Club is crazy to go with for a year, but I guess they were in a college stadium before so it is only up from there...

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Keumper looking good. Moore is looking bad, need him to turn things around, can't have that contract sour.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
I’m not sure I’ve seen a softer player on the puck than 2024 Trevor Moore. What the f*** is wrong with this guy? Hes making Andrei loktiknov look like eric lindros
Yea he looks weak and Danault is mailing it in not even moving his feet. These 2 guys maybe benefited from the trap system and that type of counter attack after theyd cause a turnover

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad