GDT: 2024-25 season game 6 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @5:00pm 10/20/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GaWLeUbbkAAM9aB

Los Angeles Kings(2-1-2, 6pts, 4th in Pacific) vs Anaheim Ducks(2-1-1 5pts, 6th in Pacific)
Honda Center | Montreal, QC
TIME: 5:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: ESPN LA App

Regular Season Stats
NTt42Ec.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

HTnylLr.png

GL0tw8h.png

rb4XnwV.png

1birw7f.png

Scratches: Akil Thomas, Kyle Burroughs, Caleb Jones
Injuries: Arthur Kaliyev, Drew Doughty, Darcy Kuemper

:ducks
9nOw5uU.png

gwzsv8V.png

xXMgRFs.png

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont
HF member 2002-2022

Legionnaire
HF Member 2002-2024​

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Considering current roster, young players, prospect pipeline, cap situation, which organization would you rather be moving forward? LA or Anaheim?

Reactions: SaltyElkHunter

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
Considering current roster, young players, prospect pipeline, cap situation, which organization would you rather be moving forward? LA or Anaheim?
I mean its kind of a rhetorical question, obviously you take the Ducks or Shorks as far as future success.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
LA. I don't do eggplant. 😂

Must win game!!!! Pressure is on Blake. Slipping out of the bubble.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com

On paper Ana but TBD in real life.

Kings defense is highly suspect.

The Doughty curse has fallen upon the unfaithful that vilified the future 1st voter.

Yes its a critical game and look what happens against the young leg of Sens.

Rittich is the critical cog at this point.

Kinda gnarly to see Hiller and Co. panic back to old lines so early.

It seems.
the regime
could burst at the seem.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Ducks have a better pipeline but they are struggling to bring in top tier veterans to play with them. They tried to bring in guys like Kadri, Stamkos and Marchessault but it seems vets dont want to play on a lottery team and have to babysit 20 year olds.
They had to pay a lot just for mid tier players like Strome, Killorn and Gudas.
This will hurt them until their young core is established enough where top tier veterans want to be a part of it.

Reactions: Schrute farms

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
LA fixed Toronto's PP, I'm sure they'll do the same for Anaheim, and Vatrano isn't injured, he's been placed on non-roster status waiting for the birth of his child.

Reactions: Little Psycho

MonkeysUncle

May 31, 2024
San Diego County
On paper Ana but TBD in real life.

Kings defense is highly suspect.

The Doughty curse has fallen upon the unfaithful that vilified the future 1st voter.

Yes its a critical game and look what happens against the young leg of Sens.

Rittich is the critical cog at this point.

Kinda gnarly to see Hiller and Co. panic back to old lines so early.

It seems.
the regime
could burst at the seem.
With current state of management and looking a couple of years in future, I'd say Anaheim has the better future. I think till Kings ownership cleans house and bring 8n new people from outside the organization with fresh and current ideas, this team will be exactly where it has been at the the 2 years

Reactions: AbsentMojo

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Anaheim still operates on a lower budget. So, even if their pieces grow better, will management pay money to keep them?

I would just like Pat Verbeek and Rob Blake to trade places.

RocketKing

Jul 2, 2017
Going back to the old lines is just pointless. Kind of like watching any Kings games during the BLuc era. Not watching this shit. I’ve got better things to do on a Sunday.
Desperation moves, and we haven’t even played a home game 😆😆

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad