Prospect Info: 2024-25 Prospects Thread: As We Wait for Alexander

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL

They underrated FUS. Also time for a 24-25 prospect thread?

Was this article just a re-hash of '23's write-up?

This caught my eye" "Morrow, in particular, is expected to make immediate contributions, either with the Hurricanes or the Norfolk Admirals." Further, "Don’t be surprised if he never sees time in the AHL at all and starts next season with the Canes"

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
On AG's after show this week, he said he doesn't think any of them will make the Canes roster now.
I think the battle is Roslovic vs. youngster for 2LW and if a rookie shines it becomes Roslovic vs. the world (Carrier, Jost, Robinson, et al) for 3RW.

Also, I believe we're underestimating both Roslovic and Robinson....and it appears that Jost is having a pretty good camp. Tripp also made a comment about Lemieux's work over the Summer. He apparently is in very good shape.

Yes, I'm the eternal optimist, but I'm fairly comfortable with where we are, especially if one or more of the youngsters starts out gangbusters in Chicago.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Honestly the only one I'd really want is still in Russia. I know there's buzz around FUS/Blake/Nadeau but do we really need them thrown into the fire? FUS and Nadeau in particular are still, 19? Let them develop a little more.

Maybe Morrow if he impresses enough but I think he's better off QBing the PP for the Wolves for a year.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Jost seems like the kind of player that becomes his best self in a market like Raleigh and under a coach like Brind’Amour. I mean, not expecting him to live up to his lottery pick status, but I think he could end up bottom mainstay, just a hunch.

Personally, I think if a prospect is to make the team, it’ll be Blake. In limited viewings, I think he’s been the most impressive/NHL ready. I also don’t think it really matters if none of them make it. Carrier is bound to miss 20-30 games so at least one of them will be with the team a good chunk of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad