Speculation: 2024-25 - Free Agency/Trade Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_0582.gif

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Not even one quality signing. We really are running it back with nearly the same group.

When will this GM be held accountable?
Only team to not sign a FA and we’re well below the cap floor. Pathetic showing from a gm who claimed he wanted to add quality players and start being competitive. Bum ass gm

Reactions: dracom

Vaakou

Jun 30, 2012
Kristianstad
We will see what happens but i feel like we are going to sign bad contracts, i would just had prefered them being attached to somewhat useable players. That ship has sailed.

Reactions: Beckett

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
Only team to not sign a FA and we’re well below the cap floor. Pathetic showing from a gm who claimed he wanted to add quality players and start being competitive. Bum ass gm
IDK what you expected? Pay Stamkos 9 mil for 4 years until age 39? Pay March 7 mil for 5 years until age 39?

The only deal that was made that I would have been Pesce or Roy just because we are that desperate for a RHD that can play the top pairing for the next couple years until Luneau is ready.

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
I am a fan of Pat. I think he's got a vision and is pushing to get there.

That said, his UFA signings are probably his worst moves. It's wild to me that some of you can look at the contract he gave Strome and think "Yeah, do more of that!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad