Prospect Info: 2024-25 Flyers Prospects - Top 20 SKATERS, #9

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

#9 skater prospect?

• Jon-Randall Avon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexis Gendron

• Adam Ginning

• Helge Grans

• Devin Kaplan

• Cole Knuble

• Ryan MacPherson

• Owen McLaughlin

• Ethan Samson

• Santeri Sulku

• Zayde Wisdom

• Brian Zanetti

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I'm going Ciernik here, but based on what Scouching said about Pautov, I could also see him as well. I've just never seen him play personally.

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
I saw something on the main board about our prospect pool being top 10, and our goalie prospects are number 1. Doesn't feel that way outside Michkov though but to be fair, I like Bonk's progression, I feel like his ultimate ceiling would be a #2 stud guy who can cover up a rover type's mistakes and just be steady as hell, he's progressing in a way that makes that ceiling possible.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
I saw something on the main board about our prospect pool being top 10, and our goalie prospects are number 1. Doesn't feel that way outside Michkov though but to be fair, I like Bonk's progression, I feel like his ultimate ceiling would be a #2 stud guy who can cover up a rover type's mistakes and just be steady as hell, he's progressing in a way that makes that ceiling possible.
The goalies pool is nice... the skaters pool not so much

scumpup

Nov 29, 2021
we have a lot of good middle 6 and #2-4's in the pipeline it has ALWAYS been a need for high end talent. This organization is in a perfect spot to tread water bouncing in and out of the playoffs. Bonk gonna be a serious NHLer for sure at this current rate. I like his game.

Reactions: dragonoffrost

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
No Helge love?

we have a lot of good middle 6 and #2-4's in the pipeline it has ALWAYS been a need for high end talent. This organization is in a perfect spot to tread water bouncing in and out of the playoffs. Bonk gonna be a serious NHLer for sure at this current rate. I like his game.
Not so sure about that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad