Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency - Offseason Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

Honestly... With our 1C and 2C positions locked in now, trading Ritchie+ for him would be an interesting move.

He's a potential Top 6W option as soon as this March.

Edit: Apparently his issues with Winnipeg are that he wants to play in the NHL right now and the Jets aren't signing him?

I dunno if he's NHL ready today or not but if he is, cheap Top 9 Wing option for sure.

Last edited:

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Honestly... With our 1C and 2C positions locked in now, trading Ritchie+ for him would be an interesting move.

He's a potential Top 6W option as soon as this March.

Edit: Apparently his issues with Winnipeg are that he wants to play in the NHL right now and the Jets aren't signing him?

I dunno if he's NHL ready today or not but if he is, cheap Top 9 Wing option for sure.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Trenin was a pretty bad 4C, let alone signing him to be the 3C next year. I'd move on from him. He's a winger not a center.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Trenin was a pretty bad 4C, let alone signing him to be the 3C next year. I'd move on from him. He's a winger not a center.
Part of the reason why we lost to Dallas in the playoffs is because we didn’t have a 3C and 4C. Neither Colton or Trenin are centers. We need legit centers there to take defensive responsibilities

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Necas is in high demand (great value on the market) and Nuke is basically untradable (heavy negative value). Why on Earth would Carolina do that

If they want Nuke we'll give him to them for free
I'm sorry Balth, I forgot the :sarcasm:.

I know, with me you can never quite be sure if I'm being sarcastic or just an idiot. My wife complains about it all the time.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_9628.jpeg

Let’s trade for Ovie.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Necas is in high demand (great value on the market) and Nuke is basically untradable (heavy negative value). Why on Earth would Carolina do that

We can get at least a 4th round pick for Nuke. Don’t have to give him up for free

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017

"heavy negative value" lol no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad