GDT: 2023 Draft- do we draft in the first round?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Nadeau is going to U of Maine with his brother.
High skill guy.

The power that Nadeau creates off his shot is not only downright terrifying to witness in person, but also awe-inspiring from a mechanical point of view. He’s effectively stacked more nuance and deception to make it an even more dangerous threat. From his curl-and-drag attempts around sprawling defenders to his angle-changing release, Nadeau’s arms are always separated from his body leveraging the full force of his upper body leveraging down on the stick. -EliteProspects 2023 NHL Draft Guide

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

"Boomstick"..cute nickname

1688006521538.png

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018
Alex Newhook was drafted 16th straight out of the BCHL with less goals & pts than Nadeau
at least we didnt get Gauthier , i just wish we would have done what i suggested , 1st and 2nd for detroit 3 2nds rounders , but waddel has blocked me in chat , haha , im always suspect on why players dont join main league , he was drafted in the Q , its small leagues that i dont care about like , really do we actually care who we have in the ECHL some have placed Nadeau in the third round anyhow i hope he shows me wrong At Maine

Attachments

• eeeeeeee.png
    eeeeeeee.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina

Rankings

Bradly Nadeau is going to be a late riser on many draft boards as his end of season stat lines look ridiculous and are too gaudy to ignore. Nadeau played his draft year in the British Columbia Hockey League (BCHL) and has committed to play for the University of Maine in the NCAA next season. Canada’s Junior A hockey leagues don’t get a ton of respect so even after scoring nearly a point per game in the BCHL as a 16-year-old last season, there weren’t a lot of people talking about Nadeau coming into his draft year.
McKeens had him at 27.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad