GWT: 2023-24 English Domestic Cups (FA/Carabao)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Still enjoying the 3 consecutive CL titles je won unlike Pep tbh

Some people get satisfied quickly. They have the same amount of CL btw. Let’s check out their league titles too shall we?
LOL, Pep can have Gundogan back. He can come and get Lewandowski too and we’ll take that mope Haaland.

No thanks tbh. They can have lewa but all things considered I wouldn’t want Haaland

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
No thanks tbh. They can have lewa but all things considered I wouldn’t want Haaland

In a hypothetical fantasy situation like this? You absolutely would. In the real World I can see not because it wouldn’t even be feasible. That said, who else are you going to get? Not a lot of top tier guys.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I mean in this fantasy world is he coming on normal wages and how about the fee? Has he learned how to pass the ball? Is he not as often injured?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
it seems to me he’s out a few games every year. With Barca’s track record this probably gets worse. If it’s normal wages and without a fee yeah sure he can bully la liga defenders.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
FYI, the BBC studio showed a replay of the goal where Bruno looked at Mainoo 3 times before getting the ball from Garnacho, so he knew exactly what he was doing.

Comms time:

"The Croatian Alexander Buttner." :laugh:
I've started to wish you guys win just so I can get more videos from this guy. Any idea if I can follow him anywhere else but Musk's lair?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I did not watch the game (FA Finals), but all the stats/analytics tell that this was an utter fluke, which is what happens when championship games are one-offs and not series-based.

• Haha
Reactions: al secord

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
To the surprise of no one this is Jussi humour level.
Not disagreeing, but you're talking about a club...which by all things currently is on the road to getting severely reprimanded in a number of possible ways when it comes to cheating and spending more money than it could to build their team from 2013 to 2018, which has directly impacted their core nowadays due to their ability to sell players and recoup the funds to spend in others. Not all the charges are financial, but the problem is that they have 12 charges of breaking FFP and many others if the 14 other charges of inaccurately providing information about players' and coaches' salaries are part of FFP laws. They as a club deserve zero respect and a father talking about the lack of losses he and his son have witnessed so far is on the backs of blatant cheating.

What is going on currently is that City knows they will punished big time and so they are dragging their feet and winning everything they can in preparation for being point-deduced, fined money, transfer banned, relegated, or a combination of everything. However, I highly doubt that they will ever be relegated as most of the issues lie with UEFA and they gave them a 10 million dollar slap on the wrist fan and kicked out of the CL for two seasons due to rules they broke in the past. The interesting one is the 35 times they failed to cooperate with FA when it came to investigations submitted between 2018 and 2023. Those do not seem like much, but that could be worse as it shows clear signs of trying to delay the process as long as humanly possible because they know they are guilty.

Reactions: luiginb and Jussi

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not disagreeing, but you're talking about a club...which by all things currently is on the road to getting severely reprimanded in a number of possible ways when it comes to cheating and spending more money than it could to build their team from 2013 to 2018, which has directly impacted their core nowadays due to their ability to sell players and recoup the funds to spend in others. Not all the charges are financial, but the problem is that they have 12 charges of breaking FFP and many others if the 14 other charges of inaccurately providing information about players' and coaches' salaries are part of FFP laws. They as a club deserve zero respect and a father talking about the lack of losses he and his son have witnessed so far is on the backs of blatant cheating.

What is going on currently is that City knows they will punished big time and so they are dragging their feet and winning everything they can in preparation for being point-deduced, fined money, transfer banned, relegated, or a combination of everything. However, I highly doubt that they will ever be relegated as most of the issues lie with UEFA and they gave them a 10 million dollar slap on the wrist fan and kicked out of the CL for two seasons due to rules they broke in the past. The interesting one is the 35 times they failed to cooperate with FA when it came to investigations submitted between 2018 and 2023. Those do not seem like much, but that could be worse as it shows clear signs of trying to delay the process as long as humanly possible because they know they are guilty.
We are also talking about a 12 year old child…

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
The irony here is that I have serious doubts that a Manchester United fan from Finland (or or or) wouldn't be a glory hunter either.

Most of the posters here are outsiders who cheer for big clubs. I seriously doubt anyone here would have become/remained a fan of Brentford or Las Palmas if they were getting into the sport. Just about everyone's picked teams that have a serious chance at titles and are way more advantaged (or outright cheat) than 90 percent of the competition.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Who cares?
I am not doubting or taking away from their win, but simply expressing that this is one of those "if this match was played 9 out of 10 times, City wins, but this was that other one-time" scenario. Trust me, Arsenal has won some trophies we didn't really deserve to win either, every club does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad