GWT: 2023-24 English Domestic Cups (FA/Carabao)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
What the hell Onana

I have an ITV and BBC feed streams going on and chose to watch the BCC half time studio due to no commercials and forgot to check Keano's comments. :laugh:

I have to admit, Amrabat being played at his natural position has looked pretty good in the last few games. Good decision making.

Amarabat's a really good player. It's unfortunate it didn't work out with United but I also don't think he was put in an optimal position to thrive or even really got that much of a chance. With that said, I don't know what he looked like at practice so maybe it's on him for not getting more of a shot. I'm sure he'll bounce back in Italy.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
United playing the way they have all year only to win the FA Cup and knock Chelsea out of a Europa League spot is hilarious. Love it
And to knock Newcastle out of Europe entirely too.

Kobee Manu MOM and rightfully so.
Yea. Amrabat might be #2 on that list. But Mainoo deserved it.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I agree, but I still don't think he was MOTM today.
The Mainoo goal doesn't happen without the two great Bruno plays, and defensively he was equally good.

Mainoo is just the shiny new toy syndrome, I'd say Garnacho, Dalot and AWB were also more important to the win today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad