NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Devils to hire Sheldon Keefe as head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babajingo

Whoever gets to be GM of the Utah team is going to have a fun time building.
This is their drafts:
1716403806779.png

They also have like 45 mill in cap space. And thats not counting the 7.5 mill with shea weber.

I know Ari owners didn't care but if Utah ends up with an owner like Las Vegas, look out.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Whoever gets to be GM of the Utah team is going to have a fun time building.
This is their drafts:
View attachment 874396
They also have like 45 mill in cap space. And thats not counting the 7.5 mill with shea weber.

I know Ari owners didn't care but if Utah ends up with an owner like Las Vegas, look out.
all hockey operations staff transferred to Utah..... including front office..... also included the prospects in Tucson.... Bill Armstrong is the GM in both ARI/UT

Reactions: Sevendust

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Got it. thx. So the only difference is the ownership?
Pretty much.... everything transferred when the sale went through..... the only thing Meruelo owns is Tucson..... and even that affiliation PDC Transferred to SEG.... according to what I've seen about Tucson's lease it's not prohibitive to relocate that franchise on top of what occurred w/ the Coyotes.... it's a 3 M BUYOUT if they elect to reopen the existing contract.... it'd be better to extend the contract that was signed in 2016.... even the threat of the Roadrunners going full-time to Mullett seems to have died off... as Ishbia was granted a G-League franchise (see the Celtics/NBA thread here)

Reactions: HustleB and Gordoff

Babajingo

NHL tonight before tonight's game. First thing they talk about is Bennet and Trouba. Basically they are playoff players. They intend to injure and its ok. I don't get it.
I would've asked, if thats the case, why have a DOPS?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for physical play. Its essential to momentum of the game. But intent to injure is ok? First I've heard that.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
NHL tonight before tonight's game. First thing they talk about is Bennet and Trouba. Basically they are playoff players. They intend to injure and its ok. I don't get it.
I would've asked, if thats the case, why have a DOPS?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for physical play. Its essential to momentum of the game. But intent to injure is ok? First I've heard that.
Didn’t Marchand say the same thing before game 6 players try to hurt each other in the playoffs.

Reactions: Gordoff

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Here are the NHL Referees and Linespersons working the Conference Finals:

Referees

Eric Furlatt, Jean Hebert, Steve Kozari, Dan O’Rourke, Garrett Rank, Chris Rooney, Francois St. Laurent, and Kelly Sutherland.

Out from Round 2:
Francis Charron, Wes McCauley, Kyle Rehman, Graham Skilliter. Referee Frederick L’Ecuyer filled in for McCauley in the second round; he will also not advance.

First-Timers: Garrett Rank, who advances to the Conference Finals for the first time.

Much like teams, the NHL officials value playoff experience — six of the eight advancing referees have worked a Stanley Cup Final. Only Garrett Rank and Francois St. Laurent have yet to work a Cup Final.

Referee Wes McCauley made the cut for Round 2, but never worked a game after Golden Knights/Stars Game 7 in the opening round, prompting suspicion that he was dealing with an injury. If so, it’s apparent the league doesn’t expect him to be able to return soon, and opted to leave him on the sidelines. McCauley has reached the Conference Finals for 12 straight seasons, including 10 trips to the Stanley Cup Final — missing 2021 due to injury.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Stupid to not put Rempe in. Let him tenderize and terrorize a few players for the first few games. It only helps later in the series

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad