NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Toronto Maple Leafs hire Craig Berube as head coach

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I thought all round 1 series had to be completed before the 2nd round began? I saw that Carolina/Rangers 2nd rd game 1 is at 4pm(east) tomorrow before 1st rd game 7 between Vegas/Dallas at 7:30. I must be mis-remembering.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I thought all round 1 series had to be completed before the 2nd round began? I saw that Carolina/Rangers 2nd rd game 1 is at 4pm(east) tomorrow before 1st rd game 7 between Vegas/Dallas at 7:30. I must be mis-remembering.
I thought the same thing, but I think they do whatever necessary to fill the television slots?

One sweep along with multiple short series and this will happen.

I do recall some eliminated teams playing makeup pandemic games while the playoffs had started, but that was a unique situation.

Reactions: sarge88

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I thought the same thing, but I think they do whatever necessary to fill the television slots?

One sweep along with multiple short series and this will happen.

I do recall some eliminated teams playing makeup pandemic games while the playoffs had started, but that was a unique situation.
Hmm i guess. I feel dumb cuz when I talked to my dad the other day about the playoffs I told him that and apparently I lied lol.

Reactions: Aeroforce

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
My personal prediction
Bruins lose
Too many players growing up playing for a Hobey Baker and NCAA Championship instead of the Conn Smythe and Lord Stanley
3-0 Leafs Hope I eat crow but as a fan for over 50 years I know.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Sheshterkin put up Swayman like numbers vs the Caps. Let's see how he does vs Carolina who is a much better team.

Zibanejad scores for the Rags 1-0

Guentzel answers for the Canes 1-1

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Sheshterkin put up Swayman like numbers vs the Caps. Let's see how he does vs Carolina who is a much better team.

Zibanejad scores for the Rags 1-0

Guentzel answers for the Canes 1-1

If there was ever a series guaranteed to go 7, this has to be it.

• Love
Reactions: BMC

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
That Gavin McKenna is something else.

McKenna is from Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, same as Dylan Cozens. Per QuantHockey, only three players from the Yukon have appeared in the NHL, Cozens and two others who played in a handful of games in the 50's.

Last edited:
Reactions: sarge88

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I'm getting the vibe that these two teams do not like each other.

Good, it was the high hit to Culle that should have been called & not the trip

Trip call reversed, D'Angelo gets 2 minutes for roughing Culle

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad