NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Round 2 & the Field of Eight

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Unreal. What a choke job.

The Canucks PP and use of the extra man when pulling their goalie is very impressive but 5 on 5 they are pretty well being dominated by Nashville. Unfortunately for the Preds goal scoring is difficult for them while the Canucks have high end talents who don't need many opportunities to score.

Canucks win on a goal by soon to be Bruin Lindholm.

Reactions: BMC

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Looks like Vancouver and Edmonton will be meeting next round, unless Demco returns I can't see Vancouver lasting too long in that series.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Caps tie it up. Shesterkin seemed to have been caught leaning the other way a split second too long & couldn't get back fast enough, that was a rifle shot.

Reactions: Boston Bandit

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Fair enough, if they do end up meeting it should be a fun series to watch. I don't particularly care for either team but as in most series I will end up pulling for one of them for whatever reason.

From as far back as McTavish incident through Kassian incident in Montreal to Evander Kane ,the Oilers do not care about anything if they think they can steal talent away.They are a scumbag franchise and I hope they come up short.Ps I am smiling 8)

• Haha
Reactions: Kerberos

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Yesterday's Nashville GDT thread against the "deranged Oreo dolphins" made me smile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad