Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals begin June 6th at TD Garden - CELTICS vs Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
C's injury update:

looks like more Brisette tonight; no KP.... Kornet is Doubtful and Holiday is Questionable
Without Haliburton out I wondered why bother watching, the Celtics couldn't screw this up but without KP and Holiday then the game becomes interesting. The Celtics could blow this one. BRISSETT will help, losing Kornet is not a problem then. HAUSER has been a waste. TATUM might have a solid game, hopefully. 8:30. Will Jaylen continue to be hot?

Go Celtics

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I think the Celtics match up better with Dallas than Minnesota, I will say that

Dallas is so amazingly athletic, outside of Luka and Kyrie Honestly the work that GM did the last 12 months is unreal, they had limited assets no cap space, and completely changed the entire character of the team in a year

Real question is can Doncic hold up for another 10 games.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Dallas is so amazingly athletic, outside of Luka and Kyrie Honestly the work that GM did the last 12 months is unreal, they had limited assets no cap space, and completely changed the entire character of the team in a year

Real question is can Doncic hold up for another 10 games.
They’re a great team, no doubt

I just worry about the timberwolves size

Reactions: Maine Fan

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
They’re a great team, no doubt

I just worry about the timberwolves size

Dallas Length is also pretty exceptional. And they don't have that Gobert issue . The one player in the league who has absolutely blown me away this offseason is Derek Lively. He is just everywhere out there.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Dallas Length is also pretty exceptional. And they don't have that Gobert issue . The one player in the league who has absolutely blown me away this offseason is Derek Lively. He is just everywhere out there.
They are but they can’t play Lively and Gafford at the same time like the Wolves can play Towns and Gobert. Then McDaniels is a big, long 3

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
It feels like this team has to score 120 against any good offense the last two playoffs because they can't get stops despite having the personnel

The most points the Celtics ever gave up in the playoffs with Udoka as coach was 118. They have given up 118+ points 9 times in 32 games with Mazzulla and on pace to make it 10 tonight.

Reactions: Johnnyduke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad