Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals begin June 6th at TD Garden - CELTICS vs Dallas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Walton was legitimate one of the more fun and unique people to ever play the game . We only got to see him at his best at the NBA level for a brief moment but he was an incredible player. Even a shadow of his former self he was an incredible reserve big for the 86 Celtics.

Reactions: lopey and pgm16

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
Saw him at many a Dead show but 11/5/85 was fun cuz he had Bird, McCale, Parish and someone else there too.

While i have two really incredible Mickey Mantle stories, watching Bill talk to . . . well anyone, it was like they were the only person on Earth. Probably greatest college hoops player of all time . . .just Grateful for his prescence

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Larry Bird doing an Allstate commercial was something I never knew I needed

I can't believe the finals don't start til Jun 6 no matter when these series end.
It kills me bc I want to make a trip back home but since they won’t start until the 6th, I’m not sure I can now

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Can’t take the lack of play by play with deference to a bunch of jamokes on the side doing all the talking and ignoring what’s happening on the floor. Respects to Kevin Garnett.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
The kind of whistle you should expect when you're up in a series 3-0.

Defense has been better tonight but would like to see them play with the kind of intensity on it that they had late in the 3rd and entire 4th quarter in Game 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad