Speculation: 2023-2024 General Lightning Discussion - Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Gotta hope he gets bought out but I can see teams taking him - he brings a lot to the table if you can afford an overpay.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Gotta hope he gets bought out but I can see teams taking him - he brings a lot to the table if you can afford an over
Word is the sharks have a hand shake deal with the rangers to claim Goodrow on waivers that way they get around the NTC probably

If we claimed goodrow and bought him out we could get a credit of 247 K for the 2024-2025 season lol 😂

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Congrats to Sharks fans for getting our 2027 and 2028 first round picks this coming trade deadline.
If they retain money I’m sure JBB would trade for him lol

Would Bolts fans consider moving Cirelli? If so, what would the ask be?
A 1st and a 3rd

Yeah, Jeannot and Sheary can kick rocks. See if we can land Kaliyev, bring on Goodrow and re-sign Stamkos. That's a damn good offseason
Im
Surprised JBB hasn’t put Sheary on waivers yet ?

Reactions: Perratrooper

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Would Bolts fans consider moving Cirelli? If so, what would the ask be?
A lot of us have mentioned moving him to alleviate our woes, so yes, there are quite a few fans open to moving him. That hinges on bringing back Stamkos of course.

There's one poster who sees no viable way any roster player we acquire, any FA signings we get, and any use of Cirellis 6.25M could be matched or surpass the mighty Cirelli. I'm sure you'll hear from that poster soon.

A roster player, prospect, and a pick.
A "hockey trade" 1 for 1.

We need a RD and two middle six wingers on this team so something That would involve either need makes sense.

• Haha

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Sign Goodrow 1 year 1 million AAV

Sign Perry 1 year 800k

Sign Stamkos 8 years 5 million AAV per year

Trade jeannot for pucks

Buy out or trade Sheary for pucks

Call it an offseason

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
A lot of us have mentioned moving him to alleviate our woes, so yes, there are quite a few fans open to moving him. That hinges on bringing back Stamkos of course.

There's one poster who sees no viable way any roster player we acquire, any FA signings we get, and any use of Cirellis 6.25M could be matched or surpass the mighty Cirelli. I'm sure you'll hear from that poster soon.

A roster player, prospect, and a pick.
A "hockey trade" 1 for 1.

We need a RD and two middle six wingers on this team so something That would involve either need makes sense.

Sounds good I’ll brace myself! :laugh:

What are the salary expectations with regards to Stamkos?

From a Colorado perspective the Avs would be definitely open to moving any of Wood, Colton, any first in the next three years and our 2025 second, right handed offensive defender Malinski.

From an Avs perspective if a trade of Colton+ for Cirelli was possible I would definitely do it, he’s a great player, but the Avs need a strong defensive player.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Sounds good I’ll brace myself! :laugh:

What are the salary expectations with regards to Stamkos?

From a Colorado perspective the Avs would be definitely open to moving any of Wood, Colton, any first in the next three years and our 2025 second, right handed offensive defender Malinski.

From an Avs perspective if a trade of Colton+ for Cirelli was possible I would definitely do it, he’s a great player, but the Avs need a strong defensive player.
I think the starting piece would have to be stronger than Colton.

Most likely a Cirelli deal would be either 1 for 1 or 1 for 1 + change.

If we move him we would probably need a right D coming back. Maybe a 2nd line winger.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
I think the starting piece would have to be stronger than Colton.

Most likely a Cirelli deal would be either 1 for 1 or 1 for 1 + change.

If we move him we would probably need a right D coming back. Maybe a 2nd line winger.

Understandable, wasn’t sure if Colton and a first would get it done.

Would picks and prospects be closer or further away from wants on a trade?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Goodrow isn't at the level he was when he was here last time, so not sure about him to be honest, guess at a league minimum it might be worth a gamble.

He just had 8 points in 16 games in the playoffs and back to back 30+ points before this year.. if anything he's been better since he left.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Wait, he wants to go to the Sharks? That’s charity work right there
It'd make sense for the Sharks to overpay for a guy mike Goodrow in the middle of their rebuild to have some sort of a veteran presence in the locker room, who was clearly valued a lot when he was there. If Goodrow himself really wants to go back, he must either really like the place or be a bit of masochist.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
It'd make sense for the Sharks to overpay for a guy mike Goodrow in the middle of their rebuild to have some sort of a veteran presence in the locker room, who was clearly valued a lot when he was there. If Goodrow himself really wants to go back, he must either really like the place or be a bit of masochist.

They'll have to make up for the California taxes too. Well good for them I suppose

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
If nyr buys goodrow out, and I would hope we sign him for around a million. I suspect sj is going to claim him .

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Sign Goodrow 1 year 1 million AAV

Sign Perry 1 year 800k

Sign Stamkos 8 years 5 million AAV per year

Trade jeannot for pucks

Buy out or trade Sheary for pucks

Call it an offseason
Sign Maroon

Trade for Palat, Gourde, Coleman and Rutta

Run it all back! Surely, it would lead to several more cups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad