Speculation: 2023-2024 General Lightning Discussion - Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Yeah I think I'm done with Jeannot. He has been just fine as a player when he has been healthy. But that's the thing. He's never healthy. And plus I'm just sick of hearing about the trade 900 times a day as if it was the worst thing a team has ever done. And as if the Kotkaniemi trade never happened and *THIS* is the move of all moves that killed a team

If he could stay healthy I'd absolutely want to keep him but I don't think he can

Last edited:

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Ship Cirelli (to) get Necas. Our second line would instantly become scary as hell with him and Hagel.

(I know, I'm daydreaming)

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Watch JBB get a 7th rounder for him oh well
His cap space to sign Stammer would be worth it. A couple teams I think Jeannot would fit in perfectly with:

Edmonton
Calgary
Islanders
Dallas
Vegas
LA
Boston

If I am JBB. I call on Vegas and Edmonton first. Then LA and Calgary.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
His cap space to sign Stammer would be worth it. A couple teams I think Jeannot would fit in perfectly with:

Edmonton
Calgary
Islanders
Dallas
Vegas
LA
Boston

If I am JBB. I call on Vegas and Edmonton first. Then LA and Calgary.
Sure they will take Tanner lol 😂 they just want a 2026 2nd round pick with him

Meuracas

Nov 2, 2013
Yeah I think I'm done with Jeannot. He has been just fine as a player when he has been healthy. But that's the thing. He's never healthy. And plus I'm just sick of hearing about the trade 900 times a day as if it was the worst thing a team has ever done. And as if the Kotkaniemi trade never happened and *THIS* is the move of all moves that killed a team

If he could stay healthy I'd absolutely want to keep him but I don't think he can
Call me crazy but I’d keep Jeannot for now and hope he has a healthy season and hopefully linemates that mesh well. Get rid of Sheary and trade Cirelli simply because I think we can replace Cirelli easier (and perhaps from within?) than Sergachev.

Reactions: Stelio Kontos

Meuracas

Nov 2, 2013
Perfect fit for that team if they're looking to tank for Hagens
I am confident he has learned from his mistakes this year and replaces the Sharks current D-zone strategy with a one where all the players are stationed behind their own net forming a pentagram shape, thus enabling the goalie see all the long distance shots and provide immediate support in case they miss the net. Oh and prevent any lacrosse style goals.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Call me crazy but I’d keep Jeannot for now and hope he has a healthy season and hopefully linemates that mesh well. Get rid of Sheary and trade Cirelli simply because I think we can replace Cirelli easier (and perhaps from within?) than Sergachev.
I don't think that's crazy at all. If I knew he could stay healthy, I wouldn't even consider trading him. But as far as I can tell, he's got the same problem as Callahan. You can set your watch to the guy playing like dog turds for 3 weeks because he is clearly laboring from that injury that kept him out. It's somehow even worse when you look at it on a list. Tanner Jeannot Injury Updates - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

If all we're gonna get is 50% Jeannot then let some AHLer who is going to produce the same results do for for less than $1 million

Reactions: Meuracas

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
SJ is doing their second round of interviews. I don't think they're necessarily that close to deciding. San Jose Hockey Now thinks Halpern is still in the mix.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
With the Sharks signing Smith and Washington possibly trying sign Leonard, could Eamon Powell change his mind about staying another year in college? we lose his rights August 14th.

Reactions: Zwui21

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
With the Sharks signing Smith and Washington possibly trying sign Leonard, could Eamon Powell change his mind about staying another year in college? we lose his rights August 14th.

Let's hope so. Tired of losing rights of decent prospects to this.
All of that because they want to mimic Alex "I got a Harvard degree" Killorn lol

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018

With the way the team is now, with cap being low and we need to fill within, Powell would be smart to sign, this is the best shot he would get to make the team, if he wants to play here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad