GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I keep reading how the Leafs didn’t choke this year, how the Lightning are just as good as the team that won the last two seasons and the Leafs should be proud they went 7.

The Bolts best players are playing injured, Hedman is tired as hell, Vasi had a down series and the Leafs were up 3-2 in the series and lost in 7 yet again. They absolutely choked. No killer instinct on that team.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Man just watching that game 7, how the f*** did LA even make the playoffs? Their D core is easily one of the worst in the league and their forward core is average at best. Hope oilers get smoked next series
their vets stepped up along with solid goaltending from quick

the only reason they even came close to moving on is because the oilers are the oilers

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Kings were bulldozed in that game. Oilers showed a killer instinct I didn't really think they had.
They just ran out of capacity :laugh: They didn't put up much fight and I think it's because they sneaked into the playoffs while their level was not a playoff team.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
He may not be much of a player anymore but Joe Thornton might show something if the Panthers get to the Cup Finals, whatever he's got left maybe he's saving it for the finals because that is his last chance for a cup.
I do not think a team signs him next offseason unless its the Sharks on a retirement farewell tour.

This very well may the last of the 1970s births playing in the NHL as both Chara and Thornton could join Marleau in retiring.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Guentzel scores a controversial goal for a Pittsburgh 2-1 lead. Looked high.

Strome promptly answers, tie game.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I need the Rangers and Calgary to win for my bracket.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
He’s been the best non-goaltender in this series for either team by a lot, but I’m rooting for Dallas simply so I can keep my anti-Johnny Gaudreau vendetta going

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Can’t believe the Rangers won that series. Not that I’m complaining I would far rather they went through than Pittsburgh but man that was a choke job.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Rangers win in OT. Playoff OT winners that come on the powerplay feel kind of lame.

So, our pick can only be 23rd or 22nd. If Dallas wins tonight it will be 22nd for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad