HF Habs: 2022 HF Habs Prospect Rankings #18 Tiebreaker

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is our next best prospect?

• Vincenz Rohrer

Votes: 62 51.2%
  • Jan Mysak

Votes: 59 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Rohrer is compared to Konecny by 67s fans. He turns 18 in September. Might be a 1st round pick in the 3rd round incredible! On the other hand, Mysak has played a ton of important games and he's closer to turning pro.

Both will be teammates in Laval soon enough

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I swear to god people are trolling.

If it's a tie, I'm the tiebreaker.

Remove the ability to view results before voting as well as the option to change your vote. There are too many people who are easily compelled to vote to tie the poll so that they feel important...sad but very true. I have noticed in the past that poll's with similar parameters as this poll are often much closer due to this unfortunate phenomenon.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Remove the ability to view results before voting as well as the option to change your vote. There are too many people who are easily compelled to vote to tie the poll so that they feel important...sad but very true. I have noticed in the past that poll's with similar parameters as this poll are often much closer due to this unfortunate phenomenon.

I just changed it for this one.

Sad that I have to do it in a 13+ forum.

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

Toligwen

Jan 5, 2019
bb911e2484.png
Tiebreakerer

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Mysak played his last OHL year and was barely ppg.. to me this is a little disapointement. I don’t expect that much in the show.

Galchenyuk15

Jan 2, 2013
Two guys who are really not at the same place in his developpement ..

Mysak play a lot last year and didn't really showing sign of progression since he come to North America, this guy is not a bad player but seem to already reach is potential in some way. I don't really think Mysak is better now than he was at the same date one year ago. Personnaly, I will trade this guy the sooner I can before he lose all his value see hype of a young prospect. I thought the same at the time for Nathan Beaulieu who are not better at 20 than 18.

For Rohrer, it's completly the opposite, this guy are very young, skate like the wind and can have a very nice developpement in his game in the next year because of his age, the role he will have on his team and he still adjusting to the North American style of game; Mysak play in NA from 2019-20! Rohrer will be a very interesting prospect to watch in the next year!

The only way to have a debat for me between the 2 players it will be in 1 year if Rohrer show no sign of progression at all but for now I don't really understand why some think Mysak still a better prospect than Rohrer. Personally, Mysak become more a suspect than a prospect with is progression in the lasts years and Rohrer still have the time to elevate is game to another level!

Reactions: jrom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad