GDT: 2022-23 season game 65 LA Kings vs Washington Capitals @7:30pm 3/6/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Fqjrl87X0AISIxA

Washington Capitals(31-27-6, 68pts, 6th in Metro)@ Los Angeles Kings(36-20-8, 80pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS

5kGWhjd.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
xodfYJC.png

ey4OPVu.png

bvRHzQ2.png

3KaHVoe.png

Scratched: Sean Walker, Arthur Kaliyev, Jared Anderson-Dolan
Covid: N/A
Injured: Trevor Moore

:caps

uajWan5.png

a7IktLP.png

Injuries: Carl Hagelin, John Carlson, Connor Brown, Nick Jensen, Martin Fehervary
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
Kaliyev was forgettable in the last game so him sitting makes sense. I wouldn't have done it but I get it.
I agree Kaliyev has not looked good in the last few games. Be careful the Caps have a good 4th line.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Arty could definitely use a break. Like most players, he came back from injury on fire but then dropped off once the adrenaline wore off and lack of conditioning show up. Might as well get the new guy a game here, they should win this one.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
He's gonna get 50 points and 20 goals while taking absolute top opposition night after night.

It's a little different when it's someone who is struggling against easier deployments. Point taken but bad example.
Wait you think he looks good right now ?

Reactions: Surf Nutz

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Sitting Danault now… this dude has lost it. Who’s going to center the 2nd line? Lizzo? Dude would look like a 10 year old trying to throw a box full of cats into a bath tub.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Sitting Danault now… this dude has lost it. Who’s going to center the 2nd line? Lizzo? Dude would look like a 10 year old trying to throw a box full of cats into a bath tub.
Not only would Sol sit him...he would have never signed him. 'legit horrible signing' was what I believe the term used to describe it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Surf Nutz

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I was really hoping for a visual here and I didn't have the same success as when I searched "never trust a koala" :(

1678139831837.png

This is the best comeback ever from you. A masterful example of "less is more" and "keep it simple stupid"

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Who is the new whipping boy for this team?
Gonna have to go with Durzi Edler or Walker. Itll be fluid though so whoever is in the lineup having a worse game.
Wouldnt mind Arvidsson taking a little more heat. Guy falls down when someone breathes on him. Sometimes looks like he falls on purpose to protect himself. He produces and is responsible though so you cant hate him.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Sure why not let the neo-neanderthal have a game esp with Tom Wilson buzzing about... lets see what he can do, its an extra element to the game... im psyched for it
oh f***. I totally forgot about Tom Wilson.

Hopefully we make it out of this game without any injuries from cheap shots and hopefully McEwen does his best impression of Jerry from 3 O'Clock high

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Wait you think he looks good right now ?

I do not, he's not looked his best the last 3 games. But last weekend he looked great against both New York teams. Should we always sit guys who don't play good for a handful of games?

Arty has 3 points and is a -5 in his last 10 since he came back against 4th liners, that's a lot more than just not looking good for a few games. Philip is also -5 in his last 10, but he plays against top competition and has 7 points over that span. He also kills penalties and has been a big part of that percentage creeping up. Not to mention sitting him would leave a huge hole at center, which makes zero sense.

You might just be being obtuse here to make a point, but yeah, not a good comparison at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad